Monday, August 6, 2012

Back in the saddle...a.k.a...the revival of an apron!

terrace-hill photo

I FINALLY got a chance to sit down at the sewing machine today--whew! This apron sold out over Mother's Day and I've had a  very tough time getting  much sewing done this summer. The sun is shining, my veggies are growing, my house is kind of clean and my hand/thumb/wrist is about 75% functional. (Hooray for opposeable thumbs!) I'm SUPER appreciative of the patience of those of you who have been waiting for me to get to this beauty back in the shop--your apron(s) are officially in the mail :) I HAVE been reorganizing my creative space/sewing room/sometimes guest room--yikes, what a job.  Once I get the tornado cleaned up, I'll post photos of the update.  So far, so good though...no swearing today as I worked :)

Make it a great day...or not...the choice is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment