Saturday, October 27, 2012


I've been working on a this new pattern for a while now.  I am personally a big fan of flat front chef aprons..BUT they can be so boring.  So, I've designed both a full and half chef pattern that add a little more color and femininity to the traditional chef apron.  Probably my favorite aspect of the new style is the more universal fit.  This apron fits all gals from the very slim to the more substantial figure with ease.
The "modern chef" apron will wrap further around the back for smaller ladies, and for us larger gals...lay a little more flat on the front.  As always, plenty of coverage where we need it most!  I'm currently wearing the apron with the meandering vines and red on red chevron for all my baking--and I'm loving it!

In other news, I was out picking tomatoes and stray pumpkins in the garden today and I happened onto a truly creepy crawly scene.  I'm not usually a fan of arachnids, but this garden spider sure is a beauty.  He/She has been working overtime keeping all the flying pests at bay. Thanks to the frog I introduced at the beginning of summer and this bug eating machine, our harvest has been totally organic this year--yay for us !


Have a wonderfully spooky Halloween...and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment